Information & Policy
PRINTING & FRAMING INFORMATION:
All our prints are termed as Fine Art prints. Our printing & framing company uses Hahnemühle Photo Rag Bright White. It is a smooth 100% rag based paper, provides the weight of an art paper with a smooth calendared surface, which picks up every detail captured in the photograph. This paper is predestinated for high contrast prints with great colour brilliance.
All our prints & framing comes with Ultra-Vue Non-Reflective Glass.
Our preferred supplier use the highest quality materials in all of our framing so your item not only looks good, but it ensures the longevity of the item as well.
- Free shipping Australia wide
- Orders are either shipped via “Australia Post” or the printing company’s nominated courier.
- All framed prints are “Signature required” delivery only.
- When ordering please make sure you select the delivery address correctly as any alteration to any delivery after shipping will incur a cost of additional standard shipping fee.
- Expected shipping time: 3 to 10 business days. This is purely due to the nature of handcrafted assembly of the frame & extra fine print.
- Expected shipping times are a rough guideline only, delays due to busy periods or shortage of raw materials can happen. If you require your print by a certain date, please let us know and we will do the best we can.
- Only the recipient of the order can sign on deliveries, we do not encourage the framed prints to be left unattended. If there is a damage due to the framed print left unattended, Vertical Pixel and its associates are not responsible for the damages.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES:
- Vertical Pixel products are created with utmost care & with the finest materials available. If you receive your purchased item with variation and marking, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will aim to resolve it ASAP.
- During any unforeseen events if your print(s) arrives broken / damaged, please do the following so that we can process an insurance claim and send you a brand new print ASAP.
- A) If you see the content is broken or damaged during transit, please "Do Not" sign the delivery. B) Click pictures of the damaged prints and send it to Hello@theverticalpixel.com
© VERTICAL PIXEL ABN: 80 057 514 277
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.
Vertical Pixel accepts major credit cards. Orders are created & sent upon payment received in full.
PRIVACY & SECURITY:
- We take privacy & security extremely seriously. Any personal information you provide to us including name, address, telephone number, will not be sold or rented outside "Vertical Pixel"
- "Vertical Pixel" does not collect any credit / debit card information while purchasing from our website. All payment information is processed by renowned, secured world class payment gateways.
LOGOS & THIRD PARTY INFORMATION:
"VERTICAL PIXEL" may use product logos and information from the manufacturers and equipment we use. This information is purely for informative purposes and does not infringe any copyright. Third party logos & trademarks are purely owned and managed by their respective owners.
LICENSE TO USE THE WEBSITE:
By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable.
If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceable of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Vertical Pixel unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Vertical Pixel.